Configuration → Upload Call Recording
To upload your sales calls for on-demand analysis, click on ‘Configuration’ in the top menu and navigate to ‘Upload Call Recording’
1. Click on the ‘UPLOAD NOW’ button.
2. Make sure that the call recording file is in the ‘.wav’ format and is no more than 100MB.
3. The ‘Upload Audio’ pop-up appears. To select the rep whose sales conversation recording this is, choose from the ‘Agent’ dropdown.
4. Drag and Drop, or alternatively click on ‘Browse’ to select the file from your device.
5. Once the file has been loaded, click on ‘SUBMIT’ at the bottom right corner of the pop-up.
The call recording has been uploaded.
The Salesken platform may take a few minutes to hours to process these recordings, depending on the quality of the recordings. Talk Ratios and signals will be updated once conversations are analyzed.