To install the chrome add-on, you need to have
1. A Windows 10 machine
To install Salesken’s chrome add-on,
1. Go to the Chrome web store and look for ‘Salesken’ in the search box.
2. Click on the ‘Add to Chrome’ button next to the Salesken extension that appears in the search results.
3. In the ‘Add Salesken?’ confirmation popup that appears, click on the ‘Add extension’ button.
4. You will get a confirmation message once it has been installed.
5. On successful installation, you can see the Salesken icon next to the address bar to the right.
Tip - If you cannot see the Salesken icon, click on the gray puzzle icon near the address bar to the right. Find Salesken in the list of extensions and click on the pin icon next to it. The Salesken icon will now appear next to the puzzle icon.
6. The first time you click on the Salesken Icon, you will be directed to the login box.
7. Enter your registered Salesken username and password and click on the ‘SIGN IN’ button to log in.
8. Once logged in, you can see the Salesken icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
The Salesken extension has been successfully added to your chrome browser.
Tip - Salesken Chrome Extension Add-on pops up in all tabs/windows so you can make use of its features if you have opened multiple windows or tabs on your chrome browser