Configuration -> Pipeline
To create your sales pipeline, click on ‘Configuration’ at the top menu and go to ‘Pipeline’.
1. In the ‘Create Pipeline’ screen, enter the pipeline name.
2. To associate a team to this pipeline, click on the ‘Add Team’ button on the right. You can choose from the listed teams.
3. To associate a product to this pipeline, click on the ‘Add Product’ button on the right. You can choose from the listed products.
Tip - You can add more than one team or product to a pipeline.
Creating Stages And Tasks In A Pipeline
To create the various stages in a pipeline -
1. Click on the '+' icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. A stage appears under your pipeline with the default name ‘Stage 1’. Click on it to rename.
3. Each stage can be mapped to a specific task type. The task types currently supported by Salesken are -
4. To map a stage to a task, click on the '+' icon below the stage name.
5. You can select the type of task and add a description.
Your finished pipeline looks something like this -